Sunday, January 6, 2013

Welcome

Welcome to my Baking/Cooking blog. I have to tell you that baking is more of passion for me. I am self taught. Growing up watching my parents make Sunday dinners, my Dad making cookies, my Mom making bread. They let us make things for desserts and weekly dinners. Once I moved out I really started playing around with food. I found I really have a sweet tooth and I love to bake. I have been making cakes for family and friends for close to 20 years now. I have been doing different things with bread for a while now. I get most of my recipes from the countless number of cookbooks that I own (my cabinet fell of the wall because it was filled with cookbooks.) I also find a lot of recipes on different sites online. I sometimes follow them the way they are or sometimes make it my own. I just want to share my favorites with you. I hope you enjoy my blog.

Just some of my many cookbooks. I didn't have anymore self space so I have a large suitcase under my bed that I also use for my cookbooks. I also have a weakness for Children's cookbooks. I see one at the store and I always have to look through them and depending I usually end up buying them.

No comments:

Post a Comment