Sunday, January 6, 2013

Mississippi Mud Brownies


We love brownies in this house. I thought for a Sunday dinner dessert I would make these. They were SO good. I started out with a brownie mix. I followed the directions for the fudgy type brownies but if you like the cake type brownies go ahead an follow that recipe. I put the brownies in the pan and cooked them according to the instructions. I used a 9x13 inch pan.


When the brownies came out of the oven I immediately put almost a whole bag of mini marshmallows on top . You just want a nice single layer of marshmallows. I took a can and a half of chocolate frosting and melted it in the microwave. I then carefully poured it all over the top of the marshmallows.

 I then let them cool for an hour or so. You do want them to cool other wise you will just have a big mess. Cut them up and enjoy.


1 comment:

  1. We tried these today and they were great! Thanks for sharing.
    -Joe

    ReplyDelete